Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Submissions must demonstrate a significant focus on investigating the mechanisms behind ECP Immunomodulation.
- As part of the application process, applicants are required to provide a detailed outline of their plans for the grant funding according to the above-mentioned criteria. The provided template might serve as a guide for your application, but other formats are acceptable as well.
- Applications without a detailed budget justification will not be accepted.
- Project proposal must not only demonstrate a reasonable and detailed budget but also feasibility within a timeline of 12 months.
- All submissions must be in English.
- The winner must complete and sign the grant contract within an agreed timeline after selection. Failure to execute the contract in a timely manner may result in default of the award, in which case the runner-up would receive the award.
- Projects are expected to be completed within one year following the distribution of funds.
- Awardees are not nominated nor selected as an inducement or reward for purchasing, prescribing, using or recommending Mallinckrodt products.
- Details of the award will also be declared in line with Transparency Reporting requirements.
This site is intended for healthcare professionals in Europe (excluding France), LATAM, Singapore and Saudi Arabia.
Please verify your status below.