Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Submissions must demonstrate a significant focus on investigating the mechanisms behind ECP Immunomodulation.
- As part of the application process, applicants are required to provide a detailed outline of their plans for the grant funding according to the above-mentioned criteria. The provided template might serve as a guide for your application, but other formats are acceptable as well.
- Applications without a detailed budget justification will not be accepted.
- Project proposal must not only demonstrate a reasonable and detailed budget but also feasibility within a timeline of 12 months.
- All submissions must be in English.
- The winner must complete and sign the grant contract within an agreed timeline after selection. Failure to execute the contract in a timely manner may result in default of the award, in which case the runner-up would receive the award.
- Projects are expected to be completed within one year following the distribution of funds.
- Awardees are not nominated nor selected as an inducement or reward for purchasing, prescribing, using or recommending Mallinckrodt products.
- Details of the award will also be declared in line with Transparency Reporting requirements.